Del Valle is pleased to offer special assessments using the KEY method.
Information provided includes validity or participation, sit/stand tolerances, lifting capability at varying levels, and work-day capability.
- Functional Assessment (4 hours)
- Whole Body
- Identify capabilities for safe re-entry into the work force
- Hand tolerances
- Upper Extremity/Whole Body Assessment (4-5 hours)
- Fine motor function
- Identifies functional lifting capabilities
- Job Placement Assessment (30 minutes)
- Baseline capability for a new employee
- Special Purpose Assessment (2 hours)